De Bruyne?

This is turning into a bit of a joke now....we had long enough to be ready for this transfer, anyone know whats the hold up now? cheers...

Church of MCFC ‏@Church_of_MCFC 36m36 minutes ago
No KDB today by the looks of it, expect an announcement tomorrow or Deadline day now. Could it be a double announcement? #boom #mcfc

Maybe they can't register the documents with the FA and German FA as they are closed for the weekend and the docs have to be ratified before it's finally do I bet today Kev and Mrs Kev are viewing possible accommodation

He has possibly sneaked away early to avoid being captured by Sharon She doesn't half get her three hours worth, and she gets the lads to keep taking their tops off .far to many times for my liking Poor Otemendi didn't know hit him he asked Marwood do all players have to get their cock out as part of the stadium tour

I don't mind it, provided the women's team will have to abide by the same rules.

Maybe they can't register the documents with the FA and German FA as they are closed for the weekend and the docs have to be ratified before it's finally do I bet today Kev and Mrs Kev are viewing possible accommodation
Mrs kdb maybe, but I think the Ginger God is on way to Belgium for international duty? Nothing to worry about and not sure why the other poster needs to call it a joke? Flap flap

We know its today - Anon has told us > 5pm
giphy.gif

Mrs kdb maybe, but I think the Ginger God is on way to Belgium for international duty? Nothing to worry about and not sure why the other poster needs to call it a joke? Flap flap

Its only a Flap when you dont think its going to happen mate......No one is questioning that it wont get done but I think the continued delays from Wolfsburg have got us all a little fed up when we hear there is another hold up becuause of documents.......

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 1h1 hour ago
Kevin De Bruyne flew back to Belgium. One document holding-up the announcement. Will be done later today. #mcfc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.