De Bruyne?

Its only a Flap when you dont think its going to happen mate......No one is questioning that it wont get done but I think the continued delays from Wolfsburg have got us all a little fed up when we hear there is another hold up becuause of documents.......

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 1h1 hour ago
Kevin De Bruyne flew back to Belgium. One document holding-up the announcement. Will be done later today. #mcfc
What makes you think it's Wolfsburg? We were the ones holding up the Dzeko deal to Roma so it could be us

Apparently the delay for the announcement is due to the fact that the club have only just told Pellegrini

@SunMartinB: #mcfc still hopeful on KdB today but he's back in Belgium about now and there's still a couple of I's to dot.

What makes you think it's Wolfsburg? We were the ones holding up the Dzeko deal to Roma so it could be us

I meant the negotiating delays Wolfsburg seemed to do over the last few weeks....I agree this is very unlikely to be a delay connected with them now, think we're all ready for this transfer to at last be done and made official!;)

Martin Blackburn ‏@SunMartinB 5m5 minutes ago
#mcfcstill hopeful on KdB today but he's back in Belgium about now and there's still a couple of I's to dot.

For anyone worrying about him clearing off to Belgium they have an international mid week so he will be needed there to join the squad as they are playing at home.

He will have signed everything before leaving I would imagine.

For anyone worrying about him clearing off to Belgium they have an international mid week so he will be needed there to join the squad as they are playing at home.

He will have signed everything before leaving I would imagine.

I was thinking the same mate...M.E.N were reporting he was back at the Etihad this morning before flying back to Belgium, so I would guess the video/pictures etc were all done then.....

Manchester City News ‏@ManCityMEN 3m3 minutes ago
Kevin De Bruyne enjoys meal at Wings in Manchester ahead of £50m @MCFC move #MCFChttp://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/kevin-de-bruyne-manchester-city-9957494…

0 retweets0 favorites

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.