De Bruyne?

I come on here looking for updates on the KDB saga and have had to trawl through pages of potential formations and why he would and wouldn't fit in. I'm sure there's separate threads for that.

Proper derailed thread, I'd have better luck on Twitter!

They are the same formation for all intents and purposes, People are acting like there's a real difference between playing silva in a midfield 3 and playing him as one of the 3 behind the striker in a 4231.

The only difference is in players. If you stick a 3 genuine CM's in the 3, like (delph, Fernandinho, yaya) you'll get a 4-3-3. If you put Silva in the it's a 4231.

The same could be said of Pellegrini's favoured 4222 formation last season. If one of the front 2 with Aguero is Dzeko, Jovetic, Bony, or even Silva then the chances of tracking back & getting forward again are slim. If it's Sterling, he will be almost doing the work of a 5th midfielder, when we lose the ball, so that system can also work better now.

The same could be said of Pellegrini's favoured 4222 formation last season. If one of the front 2 with Aguero is Dzeko, Jovetic, Bony, or even Silva then the chances of tracking back & getting forward again are slim. If it's Sterling, he will be almost doing the work of a 5th midfielder, when we lose the ball, so that system can also work better now.

Correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.