De Bruyne?

More to the point who gives a fuck what this lad costs. He will take us to the next level and beyond. He is better than sterling albeit a bit older but well in front of him atm imo.

Have you seen much of him? No way in a million years does he get benched. Utterly brilliant player.

You're right in that it causes some interesting selection issues, should both players come in. But i'd wager the fall guy there is potentially Yaya. He plays in the AM role if Pogba arrives. But then so does Silva...

One thing is for sure - MP won't be complaining.
Oh, don't get me wrong, De Bruyne is the truth, I actually think he will become the best player in the Prem if he comes. I'm just trying not to overstate my position. Mueller and Debruyne in my eyes are the 2 most efficient footballers anywhere in the world. And either will become the best player in the prem within 2 years. But my issue is with our need. Someone answered the question with benching Yaya. That's an option. But I really would rather not have a bottleneck situation. Don't want Silva, Sterling, Debruyne, Pogba, or Yaya on the bench. Which leaves no room for Delph or Dihno. In my mind Fernando has to go if we get both. There simply is nothing for him to do.

Oh, don't get me wrong, De Bruyne is the truth, I actually think he will become the best player in the Prem if he comes. I'm just trying not to overstate my position. Mueller and Debruyne in my eyes are the 2 most efficient footballers anywhere in the world. And either will become the best player in the prem within 2 years. But my issue is with our need. Someone answered the question with benching Yaya. That's an option. But I really would rather not have a bottleneck situation. Don't want Silva, Sterling, Debruyne, Pogba, or Yaya on the bench. Which leaves no room for Delph or Dihno. In my mind Fernando has to go if we get both. There simply is nothing for him to do.

Don't agree with all this but spot on abut De Bruyne. :-)

Then you're confusing City's official website with a public football forum.

Or are you confusing a transfer thread with the multiple "squad next season" threads?

Anyway, £60 million seems an awful lot of money, but I suppose if he comes here and replicates the same form for a number of years he will be worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.