De Bruyne?

Note Rags been very quiet on this. Once it goes through piss take vids re us paying £50 mil for Premier league reject/failure pop up
They are very afraid.
Who gives a fuck what the rags think or say.
What is becoming apparent is the direction and scale of our ambition. We are destined to be one of the most powerful clubs in the world both on and off the pitch. Our rapidly increasing revenue, this summer's ambitious transfer plans, the new academy and the stadium expansion are ample illustrations of this.
The rags and dippers (and the fookin media, while I'm at it) can have their little digs at our expense but deep down they know that the tectonic plates of the football world have shifted.

Get him in city

ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney.jpg

Also if Goal are saying he has told Wolfsburg he wants to leave that is likely to have happened as they have been more in the know regarding City than any tabloid.

Now is the talk, that Wolfsburg wanted 56mil £ for him.... and then, theyll let him go.... as they are already offering him 14mil £ fees each year, and he has still 4 years contract with the german club (14 x 4 = 56mil £ )

As Allofs today said:

"Who wants De Bruyne need to dig deep into their pockets"

"If first a serious offer comes, we will sit together and think about it, of course" (Kicker)

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...ikel_de-bruyne_macht-mancity-jetzt-ernst.html

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...lfsburg-80-millionen-euro-fuer-de-bruyne.html

Thats some money though!

Last edited:
Im from germany and I watch Bundesliga. I can give u some summary:

- Insane player
- His biggest asset is his vision, other than messi , I have never seen someone with such a Vision as De bruyne. Even SIlva doesnt have that VIsion
- His excellent Passing ability
- His Hard work

The only doubt I have is that does he have the ability to play in a Possesion Team? Other than that this guy is pure Insane
Getting me excited....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.