De Bruyne?

CdOTTg8tRqaLpUfJHelM_Soccer%20Shoe.gif

Kevin "Iron Balls" De Bruyne

Im from germany and I watch Bundesliga. I can give u some summary:

- Insane player
- His biggest asset is his vision, other than messi , I have never seen someone with such a Vision as De bruyne. Even SIlva doesnt have that VIsion
- His excellent Passing ability
- His Hard work

The only doubt I have is that does he have the ability to play in a Possesion Team? Other than that this guy is pure Insane
933.gif

Who gives a fuck what the rags think or say.
What is becoming apparent is the direction and scale of our ambition. We are destined to be one of the most powerful clubs in the world both on and off the pitch. Our rapidly increasing revenue, this summer's ambitious transfer plans, the new academy and the stadium expansion are ample illustrations of this.
The rags and dippers (and the fookin media, while I'm at it) can have their little digs at our expense but deep down they know that the tectonic plates of the football world have shifted.

Spot on....even the rags at work keep quiet about our transfers now, they are afraid, they know we can, are and will sign better players than them, everything about our club is geared up to be better than them for years to come and them, the dippers, chavs and arse fans know we are a power that is here to stay. If they want proof of that they just have to look at the CFA and compare it to their own shabby shitty training facilities

Im from germany and I watch Bundesliga. I can give u some summary:

- Insane player
- His biggest asset is his vision, other than messi , I have never seen someone with such a Vision as De bruyne. Even SIlva doesnt have that VIsion
- His excellent Passing ability
- His Hard work

The only doubt I have is that does he have the ability to play in a Possesion Team? Other than that this guy is pure Insane
German person saying that a player is better than any player in England. Shocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.