De Bruyne?

People say deals are complex, well all the more reason not to take a weeks * ucking holiday. Txiki isn't a player the close season isn't the time for a break.

If it was us, we would not want any distractions whilst concentrating on the Bayern game. Pellegrini would insist on there being no transfer talk even if it was regarding players coming in. I would be surprised if Wolfsburg are any different.
Before their version of the exhibition match the Community Shield? It's hardly an important game.

Do you practice at being pathetic or does it come natural to you.

I'm not the only person with anxieties about Txiki. I don't think he's very good. Not bad, just not great. So do a lot of people.

Christ almighty.

It seems that if you worry about City in anyway shape or form then you're a rag on here! How does that work?

Some of you have real complexes. I readily admit to having anxiety/depression issues in my personal life. Some of you people need to endeavour in a little self reflection because the way you attack others through the anonymity the internet provides seems to point to more underlying problems.

I'm not the only person with anxieties about Txiki. I don't think he's very good. Not bad, just not great. So do a lot of people.

Christ almighty.

It seems that if you worry about City in anyway shape or form then you're a rag on here! How does that work?

Some of you have real complexes. I readily admit to having anxiety/depression issues in my personal life. Some of you people need to endeavour in a little self reflection because the way you attack others through the anonymity the internet provides seems to point to more underlying problems.

Christ this has spilled over from last night. Have you been dipping into Proust in bed again Big YaYa? It's enough to turn anyone into a nervous wreck.

Try reading the Tao of Pooh Before you go to sleep and then the transfer window will be transformed into a time of hope - where you will see that slowly but surely the squad is becoming leaner, meaner and fit for purpose.

I think we'll sign him, these deals just take time, especially when the selling club isn't that desperate to sell. And with the fees involved, agents, image rights, etc it takes a lot more negotiating than just signing someone like Rickie Lambert for a couple of million. Pretty sure De Bruyne will be a City player by the start of the season.

Christ almighty.

I think what you need is perspective, how can you you worry about something that is beyond your control? Again the operative word is perspective many people on here including myself like to put things in their proper order

I know I keep coming back to Garry Cook, but how did he manage to close deals at such a rapid rate or so it seemed?. Tevez, Silva, Yaya, seemed to arrive without any delay, but nowadays with Txiki, just a bit of headway in a deal goes on for weeks.

I think what you need is perspective, how can you you worry about something that is beyond your control? Again the operative word is perspective many people on here including myself like to put things in their proper order
Well put, never seen the point of worrying about things you can't control, it's a bit like jealousy, a completely counter productive emotion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.