De Bruyne?

You right he's done a great job giving the likes of kolarov and dzeko bumper new deals so that we can't move them on as no one can pay their wages and his signings to date have been stellar bargains bony for £28 was it and mangala for £32 million? He really knows how to drive a bargain.

Thats the going rate you only have to look at the scum buys Fatty left back 30 odd million and and over at Liverpool Benteke for 32m Bony for 26m bargain

You right he's done a great job giving the likes of kolarov and dzeko bumper new deals so that we can't move them on as no one can pay their wages and his signings to date have been stellar bargains bony for £28 was it and mangala for £32 million? He really knows how to drive a bargain.

You seem well informed. Have you got inside knowledge on exactly what difficulties he has faced & what remit he was given by the Chairman & owners. Or are you making wild assumptions based on KFA

Anonymous is back
"Apologies for disappearance,didn't intend to scaremonger. Had lawyers on my case incredibly quick and I really can't discuss Aguero now."

Thats the going rate you only have to look at the scum buys Fatty left back 30 odd million and and over at Liverpool Benteke for 32m Bony for 26m bargain
Bargain? He's barely played mate. Jury out on him for me. Mangala puts it in but 32mill? He should be one of top 5 defenders in the world at that price.

You seem well informed. Have you got inside knowledge on exactly what difficulties he has faced & what remit he was given by the Chairman & owners. Or are you making wild assumptions based on KFA
No more or less informed than others who praise txixi and say how his attention to detail and understanding of ffp are great. You and I know the same mate. My opinion based on his dealings are he ain't great. You opinion is different.

I would just like to say I love Cook but the Tevez saga was one of the most long winded in history. How can anyone say we wrapped that up without delay?

Anonymous is back
"Apologies for disappearance,didn't intend to scaremonger. Had lawyers on my case incredibly quick and I really can't discuss Aguero now."

Don't know what to make of this. Hope it's just rubbish but have a bad feeling about it. Maybe because I've always believed if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is, and Aguero just seems too perfect

Bargain? He's barely played mate. Jury out on him for me. Mangala puts it in but 32mill? He should be one of top 5 defenders in the world at that price.

He was the top scorer in the prem in 2014 so on merits and compared to Benteke and Lukaku he was bought for a good price. Neither of those have justified their fees yet either. Judge him after this season. Mangala was hot property and Portuguese clubs know how to make money, it was the going rate as we saw with Shaw to the rags. Clyne is a much more complete player than Shaw and Liverpool got him for a bargain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.