De Bruyne?

How would lawyers be on his case?

After ten minutes?

It takes a month for a court order, to force Twitter to give the details to the solicitors for a start.

He literally just outed himself as full of bullshit. He's a **** and a wum (and reading this right now), if I was ric I'd ban anyone posting his guff.
I think it'd be worth giving you honoury modship for a day or two

How would lawyers be on his case?

After ten minutes?

It takes a month for a court order, to force Twitter to give the details to the solicitors for a start.

He literally just outed himself as full of bullshit. He's a **** and a wum (and reading this right now), if I was ric I'd ban anyone posting his guff.
Who said anything about believing it or not ffs.

It must be BS, but that doesn't mean no one can't post it. It's still about the transfers. It's still relevant than people talking about restaurants and coffee in here. The mod's know their job, you recommending it is not gonna help.

Who said anything about believing it or not ffs.

It must be BS, but that doesn't mean no one can't post it. It's still about the transfers. It's still relevant than people talking about restaurants and coffee in here. The mod's know their job, you recommending it is not gonna help.
But if you believe it's bullshit then why post it?

Why not post what your neighbour thinks? Or your dog.

But if you believe it's bullshit then why post it?

Why not post what your neighbour thinks? Or your dog.
I also believe Mirror posts BS, but that doesn't mean I don't read it. I prefer to post about what I read, not pointing out to everyone that ur posting BS.

If my neighbour has something to say about football, maybe I will. If my dog can predict football results I'll also post about that.

Absolute shit.

The bloke you are replying to, never shuts the fuck up about it. It's one thing saying you would feel happier if we get some more sigings in, it's quite another calling txiki a 'fucking clown' . It's nothing short of fucking ridiculous, & that fucker has been going from one thread to another, whinging & whining endlessly, mostly about absolutely fuck all. None of us know how this transfer window will end up yet. All we know is we have made two great senior signings, some high quality kids, got one senior player out on a decent deal, & it lookslike we will be getting one more out, with one or two coming in.

What possible fucking justification can that whinging sod have in calling Txiki a 'fucking clown' ?

That's not a fucking City supporter.
Which is exactly why I put it to him. Makes me angry when people have no idea and come out with statements like that. As you say, his loyalties would appear to be not that blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.