De Bruyne?

Been the way for years on this forum now mate, never used to be. Transfer Forum used to be a proper laugh, the Tevez thread and in particular that window if you recall was a classic on here. Now if you say anything slightly against the 'favoured' posters or even express an opinion on here you're immediately labelled a rag or attacked. Just the way it is now.

Absolute shit.

The bloke you are replying to, never shuts the fuck up about it. It's one thing saying you would feel happier if we get some more sigings in, it's quite another calling txiki a 'fucking clown' . It's nothing short of fucking ridiculous, & that fucker has been going from one thread to another, whinging & whining endlessly, mostly about absolutely fuck all. None of us know how this transfer window will end up yet. All we know is we have made two great senior signings, some high quality kids, got one senior player out on a decent deal, & it lookslike we will be getting one more out, with one or two coming in.

What possible fucking justification can that whinging sod have in calling Txiki a 'fucking clown' ?

That's not a fucking City supporter.

Don't know what to make of this. Hope it's just rubbish but have a bad feeling about it. Maybe because I've always believed if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is, and Aguero just seems too perfect
It's some 13 year old kid who knows how to use Twitter, one turns up every window more fool anyone who believes him I would suggest he was on holiday with his parents

Any idea what he said re Kun.....? Missed that tweet.
He says there was an incident regarding Aguero. Something like a 'behavioral flip' like Di Maria, involving 6 players, 4 clubs an Argentina. And that he had lawyers behind him for revealing this. Seems BS.

Don't know what to make of this. Hope it's just rubbish but have a bad feeling about it. Maybe because I've always believed if it's too good to be true, it's because it usually is, and Aguero just seems too perfect

Ya just the fact that he comes up with something that is completely new, no one else heard about it.

apparently the annonymous account is active again and says chelsea game is a possibility that KdB is available

Been the way for years on this forum now mate, never used to be. Transfer Forum used to be a proper laugh, the Tevez thread and in particular that window if you recall was a classic on here. Now if you say anything slightly against the 'favoured' posters or even express an opinion on here you're immediately labelled a rag or attacked. Just the way it is now.
A laugh to read or join in with?

I always find it odd when people moan about the quality of the forum when it doesn't seem as if they go out of their way to contribute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.