De Bruyne?

He looked sad at the German Cup, looks on at the Super Cup, probably wondering how many cups he has to win before we put in a bid ;).

Welcome to Manchester ...

120515411_txiki_377340c.jpg
You have posted that in 2 threads because?

Those last quotes would worry me if I was a Wolfsburg fan.

He's basically saying bid, and we will listen. 'Out of respect to the player'? If De Bruyne wanted to stay he'd have no need to say that.

What I can't understand is why we haven't bid. I think Wolfsburg go public if we do, so we'd know about it.

Those last quotes would worry me if I was a Wolfsburg fan.

He's basically saying bid, and we will listen. 'Out of respect to the player'? If De Bruyne wanted to stay he'd have no need to say that.

What I can't understand is why we haven't bid. I think Wolfsburg go public if we do, so we'd know about it.

Well the latest guess was that we were waiting for Jovetic to free up a NHG space.....but still nothing has happened so we await the next "obvious" reason for the delay.

Nobody knows at the end of the day but Ric's original reason that neither Wolfsburg or KDB want to be seen as the instigator of a bid looks the best bet to me. Strange but true perhaps. Look at KDB's statement about the two clubs need to sort it out between them, it's a lot of money, I just play football. He's saying I want to go but I want you to say we are selling. He needs to grow a pair and take a leaf out of Stirling's book.

Just my take.

Well the latest guess was that we were waiting for Jovetic to free up a NHG space.....but still nothing has happened so we await the next "obvious" reason for the delay.

Nobody knows at the end of the day but Ric's original reason that neither Wolfsburg or KDB want to be seen as the instigator of a bid looks the best bet to me. Strange but true perhaps. Look at KDB's statement about the two clubs need to sort it out between them, it's a lot of money, I just play football. He's saying I want to go but I want you to say we are selling. He needs to grow a pair and take a leaf out of Stirling's book.

Just my take.
Although I agree with your comments and this is my take on it,perhaps he was just waiting to get tonights game out of the way before hopefully showing us how big his balls really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.