De Bruyne?

Eh? He's regarded as their best ever player.
Kevin De Bruyne is regarded as Wolfsburg's best ever player? You want to stick with that or go for a quick edit?

I highly doubt he's ahead of the likes of Edin in their minds.

Why would KDB give a shit about that? I mean I'm sure he likes the fans and all, but he's only been there a year. Hardly a club legend.
Kevin De Bruyne is regarded as Wolfsburg's best ever player? You want to stick with that or go for a quick edit?

I highly doubt he's ahead of the likes of Edin in their minds.
eh, he's Wolfsburg's David Silva. Let's put it that way.

Get Dzeko off the books this week then boom! No.10 ready & waiting for KdB. The deal could take some time but it will happen. We are after a CB (not a knee jerk after yesterday) but nothing certain. No other signings. See some of you at WBA.

The way this transfer is panning out is weird why is there no official bid yet? Are we planning on buying him for nothing? Makes no sense. We bid three times for Sterling

The way this transfer is panning out is weird why is there no official bid yet? Are we planning on buying him for nothing? Makes no sense. We bid three times for Sterling

Ask the great charlatan Tixiki, couldn't buy a fridge from Argos this guy.

I think Wolfsburg approach to a transfer deal is fundamentally different to Liverpool's. With Sterling it seemed that Liverpool had to go through a public performance of turning down offers. They had to be seen to be playing hard ball. Whereas Wolfsburg prefer the negotiations to be in private. If the deal does go through there will not be any public offers. It will just be announced as a done deal.

It may be that the clubs cannot agree a price. We might not sign him. But the absence of a formal public offer shouldnt be a matter of concern.

Trying to remember how the Dzeko transfer played out, don't recall there being much back and forth. Just plenty of rumours and then he'd signed.

Like Pogba, it's looking like we don't want to pay the cash the vendor wants.
If so we won't get him because Wolfsburg do not need the cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.