De Bruyne?

hope yesterdays farce in Germany doesn't encourage De Bruyne to think he is better off where he is have a horrible feeling about this coming season hope I am totally wrong

I was told that I was rag because I said we as it stands are weaker than last season and all transfer activity should have been done ,just a side note iam not a rag I am 50 and 45 of them years I have been going to Maine rd /Etihad actually I was three but have to admit I only went for the sweets then

hope yesterdays farce in Germany doesn't encourage De Bruyne to think he is better off where he is have a horrible feeling about this coming season hope I am totally wrong
Your not the only one. If de bruyne is the only incoming top 4 is the best we can hope for this season. We need to go all out for pogba.

I was told that I was rag because I said we as it stands are weaker than last season and all transfer activity should have been done ,just a side note iam not a rag I am 50 and 45 of them years I have been going to Maine rd /Etihad actually I was three but have to admit I only went for the sweets then

I agree we are weaker but transfers at complicated, especially for top players and the window is still open.

Now f@ck off RAG ;)

Sweets you say,was it an uncle or close friend of the family who took you ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.