De Bruyne?

Looks like we're in the end stage now if that Bild article is to be believed. I reckon the deals been done but Wolfsburg want to save face with their fans.

Probably play out like this:-
1 City submit bid.
2 Wolfsburg reject bid.
3 KDB puts in transfer request.
4 City raise bid to the level already agreed with Wolfsburg.
5 Wolfsburg accept bid.

I can't believe there has been no contact between the two clubs.

That's it, I've had it with all the ITK's and experts saying 'He's coming soon'. There's 6 days to go for PL and we've not even placed a bid. So I'm just gonna go with what the situation is here. We might be interested in KDB, but so far we have not done anything to show interest in him.

If we are too keen on bringing him then there would be something from our side that would suggest that. So I'm not gonna get my hopes up that he might make his debut against Chelsea(Great if he would).

That's it, I've had it with all the ITK's and experts saying 'He's coming soon'. There's 6 days to go for PL and we've not even placed a bid. So I'm just gonna go with what the situation is here. We might be interested in KDB, but so far we have not done anything to show interest in him.

If we are too keen on bringing him then there would be something from our side that would suggest that. So I'm not gonna get my hopes up that he might make his debut against Chelsea(Great if he would).

Just a thought - City management want both Pogba and De Bruyne but despite him being their first choice are not 100% sure they can get Pogba over the line. So as only Jovetic has definitely gone they don't want to commit to DeBruyne until either Dzeko is also off the books or Pogba is absolutely not coming. Once Dzeko goes De Bruyne will come in - still
leaving a free space if they can get Pogba done or a free space for a quickly arranged alternative with no complications to scupper the other deal. Maybe wishful thinking but hope this is the scenario - Come on you blues !!!

When Dzeko goes next week joining Milner, Jovetic, Lampard etc elsewhere, our squad will be considerably weaker than last season (when you may remember we won nothing.) Something or somebody must turn up soon otherwise the writing is on the Stuttgart wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.