De Bruyne?

No way it's 95% done if he is starting today don't care what anyone says. Can't understand what the hold up is. Been pissing around for months now on this one. Never mind - wonder if pogba's agent picked up his hire care yet lol.

My recommendation is forget the rumours. The only accurate info I've seen is people who put the pics on Twitter when players were doing the medicals etc.
And there I was believing ric who has been incredibly reliable all window. Pity I couldn't listen to you instead blueranger, tell me your credentials to question rics info again?

Went out this morning expecting an imminent announcement, come back and he's staying. The info this window has excelled itself.
So another one becomes less likely to sign or is it brinksmanship from Wolfsburg. Hard to spin the fact he's playing into a sign he's coming.

No way it's 95% done if he is starting today don't care what anyone says. Can't understand what the hold up is. Been pissing around for months now on this one. Never mind - wonder if pogba's agent picked up his hire care yet lol.

My recommendation is forget the rumours. The only accurate info I've seen is people who put the pics on Twitter when players were doing the medicals etc.
Not sure anybody will lose sleep over your thoughts either chap...

I'll stick with the people who have a track record for getting at least some things right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.