De Bruyne?

Maybe de Gea, and that shower of cunts in Trafford, have something to learn from KdB and Wolfsburg....? I'm sure if I've thought of that, then a journo has as well and there will be an article about it in tomorrow's papers.

I think he's talking about United playing (or not) De Gea. If they want to keep him, they could play him. If he gets injured, c'est la vie, no transfer.
Leaving him out of the side actually suggests they don't want to risk injury - therefore, they want the deal to happen.
Yep. To be honest, I didn't think it was that cryptic.

I think he's talking about United playing (or not) De Gea. If they want to keep him, they could play him. If he gets injured, c'est la vie, no transfer.
Leaving him out of the side actually suggests they don't want to risk injury - therefore, they want the deal to happen.

Ah right. I thought he was saying maybe they're waiting for news on KDB!

True, though. De Gea leaving is huge for them! Their best player!

Now that Wolfsburg have got their game out of the way it will start to move and be reported.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.