De Bruyne?

I think it's more accurate to say every player has a price, and ultimately a club is a business.
Not 'needing' to sell is not the same and not willing, and the more you offer, the more likely you'll get him. It's always been that way. Its only a problem when the seller and the buyer are poles apart on price. Otherwise a deal is there to be had.

City don't NEED to sell Aguero. If someone offered 200m for him, I think he'd be gone. Business is business at the end of the day.

So De Bruyne still coming then? I've been off line for over 24 hours on a bender in Blackpool and hundreds of posts have gone by - seems very positive now, was there something new yesterday or today?

Everyone seems very confident that, despite several indications to the contrary, Ric & the ITKs are on the money here.

I'm now also itk on this, and a totally new source. The City players, 100% think this deal is as good as done as can be. They expect him to be joining the squad for the Chelsea game.

this cant be good for any party, Wolfsburg have constant speculation about their best player, KDB doesn't know weather he is staying or going, we have wasted all preseason when he could have been bedding in so can hit the ground running. this is has got to be the most dragged out transfer we have been party to

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.