De Bruyne?

Been busy with other stuff all day. Just learnt that Roma would need to sell one of their non-EU players before the Dzeko move is finalized. Does new develpment have the potential to further delay KDBs arrival? It had better not because we need KDB against the chavs.
These new rules are a pain in the arse.....

Been busy with other stuff all day. Just learnt that Roma would need to sell one of their non-EU players before the Dzeko move is finalized. Does new develpment have the potential to further delay KDBs arrival? It had better not because we need KDB against the chavs.

The whole thing is weird but I would guess the two situations aren't linked. I'm only basing this on the fact that Ric's info was it could be done yesterday or today and by that time I'm sure City knew about the Roma delay with Dzeko.

Why it hasn't still happened I have no idea but like everything else money will be at the root of the problem.

I know City fans want different signings in different positions but to me this guy is the final piece of the jigsaw and we win the league if we get him.

He's also the difference between an above average window and a great one.

The delay is killing me now! It might also explain his agent starting to name other interested clubs if we have promised to make a bid but can't or won't.

It's a big if ....but if we do need Dzeko to leave first before signing KDB and we didn't know Roma couldn't buy him before selling someone else, that isn't great on our side...... but I really don't believe that. It's too far fetched.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.