De Bruyne?

I'd love him to make his debut vs Chelsea!

Surely he'd love to bury the hatchet. . . right into Maureen's neck!

I won't pretend to know all too much about him in terms of his mentality but he's conducted himself superbly with regards to this transfer.

Don't get me wrong, after the prematch bullshit Jose will predictably regurgitate, I'd love it if he volleyed one in from 25 yards before running over and dick slapping Mourinho to the ground. However, I think he's more likely to smile, run over to the fans and and thank whoever delivered the pass.

If we were to buy De Bruyne would the expected formation be a 442 with Silva, Aguero, Sterling and KDB? Or could they all fit into a 433? Not sure we should be reverting to a 442 with Yaya plus one in the middle. My only reservation with the deal

I doubt we will hear anything until Tuesday as we wouldn't want to disrupt the match preparation so the deal will be completed Wednesday in time for the open session unveil.

If we were to buy De Bruyne would the expected formation be a 442 with Silva, Aguero, Sterling and KDB? Or could they all fit into a 433? Not sure we should be reverting to a 442 with Yaya plus one in the middle. My only reservation with the deal

Toure Fern
Silva

KDB Sterling
Aguero

?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.