De Bruyne?

The way the club announced the pellegrini contract gives me the thinking it will happen out of the blue. Is the theory that wolfsfberg won't sell as they don't need the money a load of hot air?

My understanding is that Wolfsburg don't necessarily need the money, hence why they're being bullish and playing him today. They'd be more than happy if he stayed so had no qualms about playing him as he's still their player. They're conscious he wants to come to us, but are understandably taking a hard line with us over the fee.

Told it will be circa £46m, think they're just haggling over terms of payment and add-ons. Never been privy to a multi-million pound deal myself, but imagine they take time hence the hold-up.

My understanding is that Wolfsburg don't necessarily need the money, hence why they're being bullish and playing him today. They'd be more than happy if he stayed so had no qualms about playing him as he's still their player. They're conscious he wants to come to us, but are understandably taking a hard line with us over the fee.

Told it will be circa £46m, think they're just haggling over terms of payment and add-ons. Never been privy to a multi-million pound deal myself, but imagine they take time hence the hold-up.

One way of looking at it is asking how long does it take to buy a house? This is a multi million pound asset to the club, really hope we can land this guy might be like what Chelsea did with Costa and Fabregas last year, we do with de Bruyne and sterling this year.

The way the club announced the pellegrini contract gives me the thinking it will happen out of the blue. Is the theory that wolfsfberg won't sell as they don't need the money a load of hot air?

Someone on this forum two weeks ago stayed very boldly that Pellegrini was about to sign a new contract extension.

It was largely ignored and I can't remember who?

Well done that person, very impressive.

Haggling is a polite way of putting it I suppose. Extortion with menaces is probably a more accurate description.

Very strange that he played today so,would presume Wolfsberg were aware of a jet ready to go get him.
Dzeko was playing for us last week against Roma, so what? Liverpool activated Benteke's release clause but still took over a week negotiating the structure of payments. Judging by all the rumours from Ric, Tolmie, Stephenhaking, the tabloids, it seems like this is on the verge of being done.

Just have faith. I honestly think it'll happen during the week. If the club are confident it is definitely happening it won't matter if it's confirmed Monday or Wednesday. They'll just want to tie everything up professionally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.