De Bruyne?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

;)

I'm going to hold you to that come the end of the season.
That's not going to be quite as easy as you think. He's very cleverly left himself a lot of wriggle room there.

Dzeko was playing for us last week against Roma, so what? Liverpool activated Benteke's release clause but still took over a week negotiating the structure of payments. Judging by all the rumours from Ric, Tolmie, Stephenhaking, the tabloids, it seems like this is on the verge of being done.

Just have faith. I honestly think it'll happen during the week. If the club are confident it is definitely happening it won't matter if it's confirmed Monday or Wednesday. They'll just want to tie everything up professionally.
Oh definitely have faith, just seemed a strange one. I think @Ric's comment re Wolfsberg not really needing the money makes absolute sense.

Anonymous Twitter account says it will be completed on Thursday. Of course he's very likely to be a massive bullshitter so not worth much just thought I'd mention it

Anonymous Twitter account says it will be completed on Thursday. Of course he's very likely to be a massive bullshitter so not worth much just thought I'd mention it

could be but was just going through his account and he claimed in quiet a few tweets de bruyne will be done before chelsea game,he is on the cards till now and today daily star.

How many goes is he having at this? Supposed to be in the team v Stuttgart if I remember correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.