De Bruyne?

anonymous twitter account knows fuck all
"Back home! Dzeko deal about to go through tomorrow as I said. Timelines change,City's deadlines change,so bumping old tweets is useless(1/2)"

Interesting choice of words... not sure how anything bumps on Twitter exactly...

What are you on about soap opera? Not saying it's not going to happen I'm very sure it will happen because of ric and tolmies info what I am saying is there is some supposed info from this person although I don't think it's worth much as he's probably a bullshiter. Nothing like a soap opera.

Knock Knock
Whose There?
Me
Fuckoff

@tolmie's hairdoo is there any strikes we have been looking at to bring in?

Talk of higuain?

Just because no.9 hasn't been taken

I thought along those lines as well, thought it was strange that
Kelechi Iheanacho has decided on such a high number, 72.

I may be guessing his intentions for that number however 7+2 being 9 or is it
just that he wasn't allowed the 9 shirt as we are looking to bring another forward in maybe.

It may just be that 72 has some significance to him.

"Back home! Dzeko deal about to go through tomorrow as I said. Timelines change,City's deadlines change,so bumping old tweets is useless(1/2)"

Interesting choice of words... not sure how anything bumps on Twitter exactly...
"Back home"

Did he finally get a flight out of Australia where he was seemingly left behind for weeks by the club and change his location?

I have posted similar regarding my brother in cologne who two weeks ago told me DeBruyne had clearly stated he wants the Prem Last night after a radio interview he stated that he has enjoyed the last two games immensely and is happy directly asked about City he said I am only happy to speak Wolfsburg because it is not realistic as they haven't shown the desire to make an offer I am not a wum or a troll but I am pissed off with this as I amsure we will all be if lose out
.................. There you go mate, they're called full stops. :-)

We've missed out on targets before, what team hasn't but I really like the look of this guy, no shit Sherlock, from what I have seen he can strike a short, medium or long range pass with accuracy and quickly. He isn't one to dwell on the ball erstwhile his team mates are getting marked and closed down, the only player we have in midfield who can knock a sixty yard side foot pass on to a sixpence to a team mate is Ya Ya, having another player with that ability would improve us dramatically. Come to City Kev, you'll revel.

Somebody help me out here.

Daily Star: De Bruyne could make his debut in a week against former club Chelsea. http://t.co/Se6YNs4ZCk

The mirror is shit, ya? What about daily star? Which ones are trustable and which ones are wums?

With the papers, you're better off going by author rather than the name of the paper, although honestly they're unlikely to break anything that you couldn't have already learned from a trustworthy source on site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.