De Bruyne?

We need them both, really can't see us prioritising one.
Agree, we need both.

Only concern with De Bruyne is that now Wolfsburg have seen us pay 49m for Sterling they will want similar for what was the best player in the Bundesliga last season and a player that now currently holds there assists record in the Bundesliga.

I think on last seasons form he probably was a 50m player, but to spend 100m on the two and needing another 80m to buy Pogba, I hope our budget allows us to do so.

We will see.

Agree, we need both.

Only concern with De Bruyne is that now Wolfsburg have seen us pay 49m for Sterling they will want similar for what was the best player in the Bundesliga last season and a player that now currently holds there assists record in the Bundesliga.

I think on last seasons form he probably was a 50m player, but to spend 100m on the two and needing another 80m to buy Pogba, I hope our budget allows us to do so.

We will see.

Factor in sales too, we could potentially get the best part of £30-35m for Jovetic and Dzeko, as well as other players that could leave, I'd also argue that we really need a top class DM and a new left back, Kolarov has been flirting with Milan clubs, but wages a stumbling block.

We need them both, really can't see us prioritising one.
Surely its logical that we only get one.
Currently we have the full 17 foreign players quota. Obviously Dzeko and Jovetic being shipped out leaves us with 15 and 2 free slots. However Iheanacho has been promoted to the full squad, he takes up a foreign position because he hasn't been at the club for 2 years, so can't be registered as a u21 in the champions league. Thus there is only a single foreign spot, so pogba or de bruyne. There is a reason we are being linked to the likes of delph and macarthy.

Factor in sales too, we could potentially get the best part of £30-35m for Jovetic and Dzeko, as well as other players that could leave, I'd also argue that we really need a top class DM and a new left back, Kolarov has been flirting with Milan clubs, but wages a stumbling block.

I would like us to replace Sagna and both Kolarov.

I would sell Fernando and bring in Charles Aranguiz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.