De Bruyne?

Different players mate
I explained why here earlier.
Surely its logical that we only get one.
Currently we have the full 17 foreign players quota. Obviously Dzeko and Jovetic being shipped out leaves us with 15 and 2 free slots. However Iheanacho has been promoted to the full squad, he takes up a foreign position because he hasn't been at the club for 2 years, so can't be registered as a u21 in the champions league. Thus there is only a single foreign spot, so pogba or de bruyne. There is a reason we are being linked to the likes of delph and macarthy.

I also expect pogba to be used in a attacking position, we don't need sterling, silva, pogba, yaya and de bruyne! Two of them would have to drop to the bench.

I also expect pogba to be used in a attacking position, we don't need sterling, silva, pogba, yaya and de bruyne! Two of them would have to drop to the bench.
Surely it's possible to sell a third player, or maybe iheanacho doesn't make the champions league roster because who would you rather have? KDB or kelechi?

It would never be wise to show interest in Pedro
204 appearances in seven seasons for Europe's best team over that period, and with a ratio of one goal in every three and a half games is good enough reason to show an interest in Pedro.Add to that his 16 goals in 51 games for the Spanish national team since his debut in 2010 and the trend is there for all to see. He might be a Plan B signing if ever it occurs, but if our Plan A signings are unattainable then there aren't too many out there with a pedigree has high as his.

Yaya is going to be 33 at the end of this season. Fernandinho will be 31. There is 100% room for both Pogba and De Bruyne to come in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.