De Bruyne?

But if it's not a case of either/or, why aren't people more excited at this? The guy broke the assist record with an average team!

PP is just THEE name of the last year. Everyone has been waiting to see where he will end up. The fact that he could end up in the sky blue is making everyone go maniacal, myself included. If we manage to pull off our 3 big targets this summer, plus the rest we've brought in, it will be one for the story books.

It's mad how are ITK are saying it's really close yet no news outlet anywhere out there is suggesting such a thing. Btw I do believe tolmie and ric but can't believe it will be done this week.

I do want kdb but I don't want it stopping lopes and barker development! I think lopes will be world class!

I agree the young kids looked amazing today...Roma had most of their starters in the game and the young lads did us proud! Pelle wants 2 at every position so I don't think signing De Bruyne will hold Lopes or barker back....De Bruyne will make an immediate impact and make us very dangerous...and his style of play will help those around him...

It's mad how are ITK are saying it's really close yet no news outlet anywhere out there is suggesting such a thing. Btw I do believe tolmie and ric but can't believe it will be done this week.

its just like the roberts and delph deal arent they - no news of anything and suddenly they're rocking up for their medical at city. Only reason the sterling deal was made so public was because of the scousers, disclosing everything to make people think they mugged us off. Of course de bruyne and Pogba would have alot more attention than roberts and delph but the way we operate now is completely different to when we would shout from the rooftops about a deal being close! ;-)

KDP is pure class.

Better than Hazard. Would be epic if De Bruyne got a PL winners medal this season. Bet Mourinho would struggle to handle it...

That's because they are fucking useless. When was the last time a tabloid got anything out of city? The only reason sterling was out there was down to the fucking candle burners.

They will report on it when the pair of them walk through the front door at our medical gaf. Just like Delph. A story this very website broke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.