De Bruyne?

We're letting OUR medical team near him??? Oh ffs!!
Looks a good player as do most of those we've been linked with but I'm still p'd off it's dragged on so long given there are 12 points to be played for before the window closes and more interruptions immediately after with an international break.
The Dippers may not be looking at the quality we are but at least they made early signings.

We've signed 4 players, you know that right?

KDB to be unveiled at the open training session?

hmmm-alright.gif

I do love the way that when the papers say something we don't like its bollocks and when its something we do like such as a medical this week we believe it. Lets hope we get this one pushed through this week but i dont believe a fucking thing those rag tops make up.
That is quite funny. You'd think people would've learnt by now but they haven't.

It does depend on who's saying it though and they way in which they say it. Reliable named sources, lack of wild speculative language and a track record of being a good journo and it doesn't matter what paper they write for, they can often be trusted to be believed; positive or negative in their story.

KDB to be unveiled at the open training session?

hmmm-alright.gif
Is this a joke or serious?
Where has this idea come from that we will unveil a player in an out of the ordinary way.
The general theories are:
Announce all together
Announce at the kit launch
Announce at city live
And now it's the training session....

None of these are ever done. When it is done, it will be unveiled just the same as sterling, delph, Roberts, and every other player in our history.

Is this a joke or serious?
Where has this idea come from that we will unveil a player in an out of the ordinary way.
The general theories are:
Announce all together
Announce at the kit launch
Announce at city live
And now it's the training session....

None of these are ever done. When it is done, it will be unveiled just the same as sterling, delph, Roberts, and every other player in our history.

Because this place is fantasy land.

Well, I've got the scanner out and tuned to 118.575, Manchester approach.

Flight radar app open at the ready. I'm looking out for private jets all over fucking Germany.

Yes, I am one sad bastard.

That flight better be fucking today

BILD_Sport reporting City might consider Mario Gotze if Bayern Munich decides to go into the negotiations with a higher bid for Kevin De Bruyne.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.