De Bruyne?

If we manage to get KDB, then what a summer it has been. Milner -> Sterling; Lampard -> Delph; Boyata -> Denayer; Jovetic -> KDB; Dzeko -> Kelechi. Serious upgrade in quality in places and decrease in age in others. Can see us doing back-to-back PL titles in the near future

So why would we need to play him there mate having just secured Sterling who`s pretty good out there in that position.

Because Silva is at his best behind the striker, and I don't feel like pushing him out to the left just to make room for Götze who's coming off a bad season and hasn't improved in years, in fact he's not nearly as good at Bayern as he was at Dortmund.

I doubt Wolfsburg would sell their best player and the reigning player of the year to a direct rival, especially when a foreign team have the means to match any offer.
Just a thought...

I've got house.

I don't believe anything they say since they ran big on the 'exclusive' that Richards was signing for Chelsea a few years back. Plastered across the back page and I spoke to the journalist in question, who insisted the source was genuine and the deal was done.

I doubt Wolfsburg would sell their best player and the reigning player of the year to a direct rival, especially when a foreign team have the means to match any offer.
Just a thought...

Not unless he demanded it, they wouldn't, & it doesn't seem as if he is up for anything like that, or he would already be gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.