De Bruyne?

Agreed, mate. I'm not too worried, I think this will get over the line. Txiki's arse is on the line to get these big deals done, he won't let it get away. As for the Chelsea game, we'll just have to wait until Stamford Bridge ;)
Haha, might be better if his first game against Chelsea is at Stamford Bridge, Mourinho's reaction will be much funnier at home ;)

I'm still told that he definitely informed Wolfsburg of his desire to join us yeterday. Makes his agent's comments in The Guardian today seem odd though, unless he's just playing on cultural/semantic differences between saying you want to leave and formally handing in a transfer request.

I'm still told that he definitely informed Wolfsburg of his desire to join us yeterday. Makes his agent's comments in The Guardian today seem odd though, unless he's just playing on cultural/semantic differences between saying you want to leave and formally handing in a transfer request.
Good to hear Ric. I think it's just him and his agent not wanting to lose out on a loyalty bonus and thus not officially declaring their desire to leave. I could be wrong, but based on all we know it seems that way to me. Perhaps they and the club are just trying to make Wolfsburg and Kevin look as good as possible in front of the fans before they sell off their best player? Anyway, very reassuring to hear this from you.

Playing it cool in public is the smart thing to do, doesn't want to end up in the Sterling boat of being booed every game until/unless the transfer goes through.

Thanks Ric. I get I then, so now he's formally requested it allows Wolfsburg to say the player wants out. Any idea if we'll have to bid again?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.