De Bruyne?

Looking through? As someone said "sad rag is sad".

The rag accusations are getting tiresome, and are becoming a blight on the forum. If you think someone is on the wum then please just report them so that we can deal with it.

personally i couldn't give a shit about this geezer and it sounds like we have offered too much already

just saying

lets not be held over a barrel again

fuck him off

The rag accusations are getting tiresome, and are becoming a blight on the forum. If you think someone is on the wum then please just report them so that we can deal with it.

Think that's the only time I have called someone a 'rag'. Would have never brought it up, if he didn't have supposed that I looked through his posts.
No need to report as he has clarified that it was a sarcastic post.

It'd be good if people could chilli a bit on here just now, we have the best squad by a margin, IMHO and are very likely to strengthen it, less flap more clap, if you think someone's a rag on the wum humour them. Their hurting right now, show compassion it breeds strength, they know they're fucked, let them come to the final admittance on their own terms.

Bingo

But now expect to be called a likkle citeh fan
We have come quite far since then. Like top Two for the last five years. Champions Two of them. Why should we expect Anything but the best? Let Arsenal and Liverpool care about small time second best!

This guy replacing navas, then aguero silva sterling and de bryune will be a complete mix that will tear apart defences. There's attacking prowess will also allow us to just have Fernandinho defending in the midfield and give yaya a free license. That's what we need more than anything. I have no doubt we will sign him and I'm not bothered what the fee is, trust txici.
De bruyne and sterling also work hard and defend, great signing if it happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.