De Bruyne?

You're right and I'm not constantly on this site either. In fact, I've been lurking for a long time and didn't even make an account until Wednesday. None of this takes away from the fact that it's fucking annoying seeing 2 pages of KDB and Nasri comparisons when I'm just trying to find the latest news/gossip on KDB's transfer whilst on break from work.

Right everyone, can you all stop enjoying the forum in the way that you have done for the past 10 years as this guy is mildly irritated by the trend for threads to veer on and off topic.

We are NOT a news site, it's a DISCUSSION forum. If you're here to find the latest news then you're using the site incorrectly and we can't be held responsible for it

Right everyone, can you all stop enjoying the forum in the way that you have done for the past 10 years as this guy is mildly irritated by the trend for threads to veer on and off topic.

We are NOT a news site, it's a DISCUSSION forum. If you're here to find the latest news then you're using the site incorrectly and we can't be held responsible for it

Taken directly from the forum rules.

•Don't post for the sake of it, just to boost your post count. It's about quality, not quantity.

•Avoid getting into personal arguments and derailing threads. Please keep it to private messages or, if necessary, use the ignore function.

Cheers, now then, back on topic!

You're right and I'm not constantly on this site either. In fact, I've been lurking for a long time and didn't even make an account until Wednesday. None of this takes away from the fact that it's fucking annoying seeing 2 pages of KDB and Nasri comparisons when I'm just trying to find the latest news/gossip on KDB's transfer whilst on break from work.
well excuse us all over the place

Who put a blue cone up your arse.

tumblr_mr90rfwTDy1sy769zo9_400.gif
That's the kiddie ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.