De Bruyne?

ewYx2dv_700wa_0.gif

You're way funnier when you're not flapping like fuck and just post gifs instead!

Well the money isn't needed at all, CL qualification for the first time in a while is £20m coming in and him helping us get back into the CL and maybe getting to the QF this year will more than cancel out the potential loss by selling next year

let me get this straight, youd rather sell to a rival and strengthen their team while also not gaining full value of a player knowing you wont advance far in the CL then sell him now for 50 million, use that money to add to your squad end up in the same position in the CL and not aide Bayern

So we are back on ?

I think I remained rather calm during that mushroom cloud moment didn't I ;)

I do mean it bud, I've stated before but I love diversity, the way they dance is mesmerising (; - joking aside, you entertain me, that's what I love about bluemoon, there's nothing wrong in being of a nervous disposition, at least you openly admit it... Which couldn't be said for half the dickclit wums that are doing the rounds.....

Great Scott's (:

Nice one, Zin. I at least try to showcase some literary dexterity and entertainment. . . Even when I'm terrified of Typical bloody City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.