De Bruyne?

hehe, Did a Balo comback cross your mind too? i couldnet help to entertain that idea myself.
No I had to put a mental block on 0% of it ever happening so I don't go crazy. If one of our ITKs even linked us to him I would sob uncontrollably simply because the probability isn't 100% and I couldn't take any false hope. I'll always love that dude. I wouldn't have fell in love with city in the way that I did if it wasn't for him.

No I had to put a mental block on 0% of it ever happening so I don't go crazy. If one of our ITKs even linked us to him I would sob uncontrollably simply because the probability isn't 100% and I couldn't take any false hope. I'll always love that dude. I wouldn't have fell in love with city in the way that I did if it wasn't for him.
!! Why reduce the dippers wage I'll for a had been. No thanks, some things are best left in the past.

I was ridiculously excited by the Samaras signing, on the basis of "that" You Tube video.
Remember his first introduction and he was clattering into everyone ? I thought he was going to be a lion...turned out a lamb.

one thing all this confusion has done is taught us to get a move on. not just on this transfer but in general, we seem to drag deals out for far too long. this , and others, could have been done weeks ago and have the squad ready for day one if not pre season. whether we buy him or not, or whoever, we need to close this window and get on with the season. we have made a brilliant start and need to focus on that.

KDB will move from Wolfsburg. There was a big discussion yesterday between Allofs and the presentator that forced KDB to say that he will stay, so this means that Allofs is negotiating about the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.