De Bruyne?

Continho to City would be a signing like Shaun Wright Phillips to Chelsea or Sanchez to Barca A player lived where they are because they are better than their team mates and are something special but who alongside world class players are/would be shown tto be nowhere near as good as they appeared. In my view we have 5 or 6 players better attacking wise and as overall players than coutinho but I will admit at Liverpool he looks good.

Sanchez looks the dogs for arsenal compared to players like Walcott and giroud but alongside players like Messi or had he stayed Suarez he just looked a bit more ordinary.

As for de bruyne like sterling he is being signed for a specific plan, we need someone who can cross brilliantly, whip in a ball, make a long first time pass and be really direct in attacking like we needed a player with lightning pace who could beat a major and who could frighten a defence. We went out to address very specific needs and are doing so

Dawned on me that he reminds me of another Kevin...there is a bit of a resemblance:

200_s.gif

tumblr_mx2vik1PM41r066hlo9_r1_250.gif

Just don't leave him in Germany Txiki.
tumblr_mfetay36361r5siljo3_250.gif

Sorry if this joke has already been made on one of the 1900 pages before this.

Haha, fucking hell la, you're not doing much to dispel the idea that Liverpool fans are absolute fucking whoppers who still live in the 80s and spend all day moaning that Sports Direct don't sell Kenny Dalglish shirts any more.

I must admit, the long slow death of Liverpool has been an amusing counterpoint to the rise of City. Your demise has had no effect on me enjoying the continuing rise of Manchester City, but it has provided many belly laughs as I read post after post of deluded and convoluted bullshit from fans of your club, many of whom have never set foot in this country, let alone Liverpool.

Liverpool fans have to be the least self aware of any club. You still see yourselves as relevant, a big club who dictates the agenda, a club to be feared and respected.
The fact is that most people under the age of 35 can't remember Liverpool FC as a dominant force. For them it's ancient history. For them you are the same as Forrest, Preston NE, or Blackpool.
The only difference is that you were lucky enough to have your halcyon days when English football was broadcast around the world.
Liverpool aren't special, they aren't even relevant.

Awesome post mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.