De Bruyne?

Bourbon or Sour Mash? Legally bourbon must be made in the US, however, in reality, 95% of it is made in Kentucky.
Sour mash is fine but I think many of the world's whiskeys can meet or surpass it. A truly good bourbon, though, is simply outstanding... even if you do have to brave Kentucky.

Agreed mate, Bayern still holding a card or two up the their sleeve yet.

To start with, I don't suppose for one moment that they're gonna help City out by selling Rode (KDB's rumoured replacement) to Wolsburg, do you?

Particularly as it's been widely reported that, Wolfsburg (a supposed "rival in the same division) whether they would like to buy him next year (presumably at a much lower fee than we are, now, offering) before we can conclude the deal.

It stinks to high heaven, yet because season tickets are relatively cheap, across the board, there, the fans of other German clubs seen to accept the status quo without question.
Overall until now I`ve been pretty quiet on the subject (well apart from having a go at the fucking cry babies on here) but yes it stinks to high heaven as you say.As Tolm said earlier today,Wolfsburg are still looking for a replacement at this fucking late stage of the proceedings.
Its been suggested before,that they seem reluctant to sell to us and I just wonder had Bayern been on the scrounge before now,I wonder if the possible outcome would have been the same.I hope we never have to deal with a German club again.I bet Cheekie has a good nights sleep once its done and dusted.The guy deserves a fooking medal.

Evening all, living in Frankfurt and the German lads (various support through the Bundesliga) don't know what I'm talking about when asked if Wolfsburg have offered KDB to Bayern out of courtesy - Everyone, including the Bayern fans have variations of the same theme "Fuck off!" closely followed by "Would MCFC offer Aguero to Man Ure out of courtesy?", obviously no closer than anyone else but no-one here has ever heard of that being done before. As for the German fans, they think the Premier league teams are fucking mad spending the sort of money on players so I think it unlikely that Bayern would pay the same as City...They love our sheik though and asked if we had one spare...

Almost done and still with plenty of time in the window to sort out our last few outgoings on loan or permanently.

Very professional job being done by the club.

Well done Txixi et al.

annoyed.gif

It's off!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.