De Bruyne?

De Bruyne was good in the games we played away ( Serbia, USA, etc..) when he had space. He only played well against USA at the WK where there was a lot of space. He also likes to run a lot. Carried us through is back is very exaggerated. He scored important goals, yes but his impact on the game were not significant. From what I have seen in Wolfsburg, half of his assist came from free kicks or corners and most of his goal came after counter attacks. Time will tell and again I hope he proves me wrong because I like him.

Are assists from corners or goals from counter attacks worth less than mate?

hoping bayern hijack the deal just to see this thread go berserk
54d4266c44124_-_.gif

From what I have seen in Wolfsburg, half of his assist came from free kicks or corners and most of his goal came after counter attacks.
Mate, that's exactly who we want - Sign him up already. We were not so good at set-pieces last season..

I suppose the deal is done, Wolfsburg is already truying to sign other players. It seems they bid 25M for Dries Mertens' from napoli. So they are already spending THE transfer money from KDB

Look at this in another way. KDB is a professional athlete, revved up to play tomorrow. Then there is the warm down, possibly with gym work on Sunday. [Allegedly] He will then be having a medical in Wilmslow on Monday. He can then settle in, have light training, not play next week and worry about playing for MCFC after the international break. Just a thought.

I suspect whatever the hold up is over, including him in the squad is sure to hurry along proceedings to a climax, hopefully before the Wolfsburg game, so he can be pulled from the squad!
the Big Bad Allofs is playing it stony faced and belligerent, right to the end..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.