De Bruyne?

Look at KDB's last two games, he didn't even try. If that's not saying let me go, I don't know what is. About what further happens behind the screens, nobody knows. Remember when this saga started and he said I'm not allowed to comment? Maybe Allofs had told him "You want your transfer, fine. But you keep calm about it". As far as I understand, a transfer request doesn't give any legal adavantages. You're just letting it publicly be known that you want to leave. So what's stopping Allofs from pulling the plug on this deal if he does. He seems spiteful enough. Obviously I'm just guessing here, but it is worth to keep in mind that there may be a lot of things going on that we don't know about. So those that seem to condemn KDB for not trying, please.

Also, slightly off topic, a somwhat interesting article about transfer requests.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/whats-point-handing-transfer-request

Maybe he was having a bad game?

Or maybe he did this because he wants to move to bayern?

Wolfsburg also have a big game this Friday evening against Schalke. With the way this transfer is going it does look like they are pushing us close to the deadline so they can still use KDB as a player, maybe also seeing if we push the price up further, while also giving them the extra time to find an alternative back up player. It looks like the ball is in the their court at the moment. All we can do is wait and see what happens on Saturday after their Schalke game.

Everybody needs to chill out, it's business. A basic analogy:

If I have a gateaux that I was selling for £10, and you came along,but offered me £4, you can either take it, leave it, or try to negotiate a different price. However, if you try to negotiate with me, I know that you are definitely interested, so I'm in a good place. Now, if Mr Munich, or Mr Rag show an interest, it strengthens my hand, because you would worry that someone else might buy it. The only problem is the shelf life, which means who is going to blink first?

Problem is someone we know bought the gateaux for £2 ,tasted the gateaux ,didn't like it so sold it to you for £3 ,its now past its sell by date & we can't be sure its not gone off...Its been in your window for too long now and you are making us look a bit stupid.

Kevin De Bruyne isn't a gateaux, and he isn't a slave. If he wants to move to City he can make it happen.
De Bruyne is a commodity to a businessman, like it, or not. Unless he makes such a fuss, that it starts to affect his Sale price, he stays until that valuation is reached, or I decide to lower it's price.

There's going to be an awful lot of pressure on De Bruyne to perform for us after this drawn out saga. If his fee wasn't enough, then the raised expectations from the build up and anticipation means a lot of fans expect him to be as good as Messi.

If he comes then we'll need to really get behind him. If not, then we move on as our squad is good enough regardless.

What is classed as a lot of fans? Is it based on posts or views onthis thread. There a whole lot more who do not get involved in these threads than do and I reckon any new signings are given a good reception and a chance.

Anyone else thinking him and his aren't are holding on for someone else
I don't for one minute think that's the case here.
I believe he wants to come to us and the only thing stopping that from happening is his clubs refusal to play ball.
He's their best player, with the highest profile and has a long term contract. Wolfsberg are a fairly wealthy club and keeping him for another season is highly beneficial to them.
They have a price in mind which will tip the scales and allow for a deal to be made and we are rightly trying to negotiate them down whilst the window is open.
The club may be open to another bid coming in but I don't think the same applies to the player.

The one thing this thread has shown is the power a supposed ITK can have. There are so many grown man and a lot of Kids lapping up every word that one of them says on here. It becomes like lemmings once one get a backer and gives the most cryptic of clues then another follows and all of a sudden we have a mass suicidal cult on our hands.

The highlights are when a supposed ITK comes out with player X is signing on Friday. Then Friday comes and goes and player X hasn't signed but is quickly followed by some excuse by the ITK that there was some problems but these will be rectified.

Lets be straight about this there are zero fucking ITKs just a lot of grown men edging their bets.
I assume you are not including Tolm and Ric in your accusations.

The one thing this thread has shown is the power a supposed ITK can have. There are so many grown man and a lot of Kids lapping up every word that one of them says on here. It becomes like lemmings once one get a backer and gives the most cryptic of clues then another follows and all of a sudden we have a mass suicidal cult on our hands.

The highlights are when a supposed ITK comes out with player X is signing on Friday. Then Friday comes and goes and player X hasn't signed but is quickly followed by some excuse by the ITK that there was some problems but these will be rectified.

Lets be straight about this there are zero fucking ITKs just a lot of grown men edging their bets.

I don't think so. This thread reveals to anyone who reads it discriminately who really is passing on genuine info (and there are two or three) and who is just offering bluster.

The ones who are genuine are passing on the situation as it stands THEN and cannot predict the future, which is why they do not like offering timescales but get pestered over and over to do so and if they are not then proven to be Nostradamus get called liars.

These situations are always fluid and if you expect anyone to tell you the facts before they happen then you are the one who is misguided, not the ITKs sincerely trying to reveal what the state of play then is but always making clear that it can change. As anyone who has ever watched transfers unfold knows that it can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.