de jong on ssn

WHAT DID NIGEL DE JONG SAY????????????????????????????????

this is going to turn into a, 'is he cup tied' thing isn't it................

NDJ said......

that a top 5 finish would be a good season, and its to early to be expecting anymore, he can understand peoples expectations but title is to soon. also said they every other team we face this season will be trying that extra bit harder to beat us, due to the wealth and summer signing's

I really hope NDJ can turn into a top class player for us, but i can't help but think he's too slow. He always looks like he's running through treacle to me. Whereas you look at the likes of Mascherano and Essien and they cover the ground with ease. He's a City player and i'll support the lad as much as the next person, but in all honesty, it wont be long until he becomes a weak link in our side. That's just my view. You can slate me if you want, but my view wont change.

Tricky_Trev said:
I really hope NDJ can turn into a top class player for us, but i can't help but think he's too slow. He always looks like he's running through treacle to me. Whereas you look at the likes of Mascherano and Essien and they cover the ground with ease. He's a City player and i'll support the lad as much as the next person, but in all honesty, it wont be long until he becomes a weak link in our side. That's just my view. You can slate me if you want, but my view wont change.

TAXI

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Tricky_Trev said:

TAXI

WHAT DID THE TAXI SAY?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.