de jong on ssn

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think that what he said will prove to be the definitive statement on the season come May 2010. Top five finish.

what he say?

I haven't been impressed with him so far, only saw about one good prformance from him. Hope he steps up this season, he'll be crucial early on with Kompany out for a prolonged period.

There is no doubt in my mind that NDJ will be an absolutely qaulity player for us. Changing leagues mid season is always hard, and I thought he adapted reasonably well last season considering the circumstances. Expect big things from the monster this year.

Bazzmand Show said:
There is no doubt in my mind that NDJ will be an absolutely qaulity player for us. Changing leagues mid season is always hard, and I thought he adapted reasonably well last season considering the circumstances. Expect big things from the monster this year.

I agree. He looked good to me and looked a lot busier than Kompany. He just needs to pass forwards a bit more. Will be a quality player next year, but won't get you many points in the fantasy football.

Clubber said:
Bazzmand Show said:

I agree. He looked good to me and looked a lot busier than Kompany. He just needs to pass forwards a bit more. Will be a quality player next year, but won't get you many points in the fantasy football.
Not only did he change leagues but he was also recovering from a major injury that had put him on the sidelines until December, so he was playing catch up with fitness too.

Paul Bosvelt.

Remember how poor he was in his first season, but the 2nd season people were saying he desrved an extension to his contract. It just takes time to get used to the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.