De Jong was unsung today... hand this man a contract

Seosa said:
de niro said:
SuperSilva said:
Nige de Jong was class and if we are getting no De Rossi then Nige needs a new contract with some xtra $$$ once the Ade and RSC have been shon the door.

Couldn't agree more.owe him at your peril bob.

Rodwell ? Don't make me piss.

Bill, you wanted us to spunk £20m on Carroll, :|

not sure about the 20m bit but at least the lad aint a sick note. stupid signing.

Would love him to sign a new deal cracking player, hopefully he isnt really asking for the crazy money that the media are talking about!

de niro said:
Seosa said:
de niro said:
Couldn't agree more.owe him at your peril bob.

Rodwell ? Don't make me piss.

Bill, you wanted us to spunk £20m on Carroll, :|

not sure about the 20m bit but at least the lad aint a sick note. stupid signing.

Lets just get behind him, hey.

newtonheathdave said:
FantasyIreland said:
I think he wants to see his contract out,it very much suits him.
I think it would suit both parties. It gives us 12 months to seek a replacement. Nige will do a good job for us when called upon and then get a bumper pay packet at a new club.

First off I love our Nige and believe he has a part to play, but I think Daves remark makes sense, as regards Rodwell well I,ll go with the Dutchman.
The only thing I want out of Everton is a mint.

Great player static for there first goal today though had two chances to close the ball down but stood still and watched.

OP, I was 'lucky' enough to watch the match way out of town with a load of Dippers, Rags, neutrals and a few others, believe me, from their comments on his performance it was clear they'd have De Jong like a shot if they thought they could get him.

He was an animal today, reminiscent of his performance against the same team a couple of seasons back. Will be sad to see him go but it's his choosing by not agreeing City's terms.

He is very underrated here, what people dont seem to notice is he always provides an options, takes the ball passes and moves, he always sits deep for cover which allows yaya to go forward knowing de jong is there, I hope he stays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.