De Jong

my fave City player, thought he did well from Jan-May too, but has just got better and better every match.

De Jong is a legend in the making. If there is a better midfielder in the Premier League I am yet to see him. Every game he has played in this season he has been one of, if not the best player on the pitch. If it was a straight choice between him and Kompany for that spot, then sorry to say it but Vinny has no chance.

He was immence again today as usual, i don't really see him ever having a bad game tbh because of his consistant work rate... still no song for him though lol

its nice to see the boo boys from the end of last season finally seeing what a player he is after given TIME!!!

it was only a few months ago that people were saying they dont see why we bought him and all he does is pass backwards etc etc.

he is a class act and is worth every penny we paid for him, im glad the people who slated him on here are now seeing sense.

BlueMoon93 said:
Just like many of us said before the season started, he will be our most consistent best player by a mile. World class int he.

Innit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.