De Jong

All the people slagging him off should be put in a room with him.

Two men enter one man leaves

Don't fuck with the terminator. The guy gives his all.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
I'm not gonna read 18 pages of this - read a couple pages got the gist.

One poster rightly pointed out how good de Jong is with Holland, when he has more creative midfielders to work with. Bang on the money. His job is to win tackles, and give the ball to a blue shirt.

The problem is that in every team he has ever played for, that has been Barry's role as well. So we have two players doing teh exact same thing. Whether you prefer Barry to de Jong or vice versa is almost completely irrelevant. When you ahve two players whose jobs are the exact same, you're not going to have much creativity in the side. Thus, the reason not everyone is 100% convinced of our tactics.

For me, I think we should use de Jong and Yaya in a 2 person center midfield, with barry rotating in for nige and milner rotating in for Yaya. I see yaya/milner and barry/de jong as interchangeable in regards to their roles in the side.

Great post(3 weeks ago) that is supported by Sundays evidence.

Posts like this really do make make my blood boil clueless kiss stains ndj best def mid in world every team needs a bled I actually think his passing is decent

Why is there suddenly a few people slating NDJ? He might of had one or two off games whilst he has been at the club, people need to start realizing that he is the heart of our midfield, whenever he is out injured or suspended our midfield just isn't the same.

We Are The South Stand said:
Why is there suddenly a few people slating NDJ? He might of had one or two off games whilst he has been at the club, people need to start realizing that he is the heart of our midfield, whenever he is out injured or suspended our midfield just isn't the same.
Because they are fickle

ell said:
Kompany
De Jong
Silva
Tevez

Drop any one of them 4 and we are a much weaker side

I'd be confident we would have beat Sunderland comfortable without De Jong. Out of the 4 you mentioned, replace him with Barry and theres little difference. We dont have anyone to replace the other 3.

We Are The South Stand said:

Because there's alot of City fans that don't know the first thing about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.