De Niro - Big Name Signing

simon23 - you've 100% hit the nail on the head (but de niro is not going to be able to confirm it for you because it would expose his contact)
Please try not to spread this too far yet

Chippy said:
simon23 - you've 100% hit the nail on the head (but de niro is not going to be able to confirm it for you because it would expose his contact)
Please try not to spread this too far yet

My sarcasm detector went ballistic when I read your post, lol.

he has a meeting thursday, he is going to ask when he can reveal his news, he's sick of me nagging, says he'll let me know friday if he can spill.
dont think its the stadium, when quizzed he said he did say its nothing to do with the manager either, thats me and my jose thing out of the frame.
bet its in the sun first:)

de niro said:
he has a meeting thursday, he is going to ask when he can reveal his news, he's sick of me nagging, says he'll let me know friday if he can spill.
dont think its the stadium, when quizzed he said he did say its nothing to do with the manager either, thats me and my jose thing out of the frame.

sneaky feeling it is David Villa - fits with all the NDA secrecy etc.

Can't see it being Villa as one of De Niro's earlier posts said that it would be seen as great news by some and bad news by others hence things like the Tevez rumours and let's face it - who would be unhappy with Villa signing? Maybe it is something to do with the ground. A rebuild or maybe a ground share for a season while modifications are made???

GeoBarmy said:

Can't see it being Villa as one of De Niro's earlier posts said that it would be seen as great news by some and bad news by others hence things like the Tevez rumours and let's face it - who would be unhappy with Villa signing? Maybe it is something to do with the ground. A rebuild or maybe a ground share for a season while modifications are made???

i know i am clutching at straws, i just can't believe we won't do some sort of business with Valencia being as they are so skint - the 2some will like it, some won't" could of just been bollocks anyway.

the NDA bit is what intrigues me which would fit with de niro's source not telling him anything - this would therefore point towards a transfer rather than anything to do with the stadium.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

forgive me, what is the nda rammy? would love it to be villa, just the shot in the arm our club needs right now.

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:

forgive me, what is the nda rammy? would love it to be villa, just the shot in the arm our club needs right now.

the Non Disclosure Agreements that we have been making everybody sign when negotiating over a player - i just think that we will do business with Vlaencia as they are so strapped and that it will be our hogging of the headlines on deadline day as if it is a last minute deal although it has been set up and sorted for ages. I hope it is Villa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.