De Niro - Big Name Signing

bluemonday said:
That's a very aggressive and abusive post.
Who moderates the moderators or if you like, "Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodies?"

mate, you are barking up the wrong tree here. de niro is a top blue and top bloke. I have the feeling you won't be around much longer.

Wo Wo Wo!

We'll all be mates again on Feb 3rd. Stressful stuff this transfer Window!

I wish I had a rumour. Nobody tells me anything :-(

Cobwebcat said:
Wo Wo Wo!

I will mate... You have a cobweb on your cat! Wasnt going to mention it but dont want you looking a tw@t and all that.

not my fault! said:
Cobwebcat said:
Wo Wo Wo!

I will mate... You have a cobweb on your cat! Wasnt going to mention it but dont want you looking a tw@t and all that.

Cheers. I don't suppose anyone's interested that David Villa has been living in my wardrobe since Tuesday either. At least he says he's David Villa. David Villa has ginger hair right?

Heard a rumour that Cobwebcat has some cobweb on his dog. Heard it here first!

Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
bizzbo said:
i heard a rumour this thread is going to join spurs for 5m

I heard it slightly differently. Harry Redknapp has denied making an offer for the thread as it is currently owned by Bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk however, he did admit this is the sort of thread that he would be interested in purchasing.

Did it go along the lines of:-

"I don't like talking about other clubs thread's but "De Niro - Big Name Signing" is a thread I like"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.