De Niro - Big Name Signing

de niro said:
felixbg said:
de niro out, de niro out, de niro out !!!

seriously though, wtf is some peoples problem! bill shares some information he's heard from someone else and suddenly he's the biggest crap talker in britain ?!?!?! some people really are miserable idiots. anyway, theres still 5 days left for us to re-sign antoine
thank you felix, i'm such a timid sort i should be immune from being singled out for abuse.
i wish people would realise how easy it is to shatter my confidence when they call me names
i suppose i better just take it and slowly slip away in to a quiet corner.
btw after robbie left tenerife the manager decided...oh hang on, i'll get slated, best leave it.

Balti said:
de niro said:
felixbg said:

seriously though, wtf is some peoples problem! bill shares some information he's heard from someone else and suddenly he's the biggest crap talker in britain ?!?!?! some people really are miserable idiots. anyway, theres still 5 days left for us to re-sign antoine
thank you felix, i'm such a timid sort i should be immune from being singled out for abuse.
i wish people would realise how easy it is to shatter my confidence when they call me names
btw after robbie left tenerife the manager decided...oh hang on, i'll get slated, best leave it.

arteta?

Balti said:
de niro said:
felixbg said:

Clouseau eat your heart out....lol

Gaudino said:
bluemonday said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us.

De niiro is is full of shit, like all the the ITKs on here. Just ego-tripping bullshitters.

Check joining date, number of posts.......do I smell rag WUM??

Being non-prolific and new does not make me a rag. I just read too much ITK crap on here and when I read between the lines it screams "attention-seeking bullshit!!", that's all. I suppose disputing a well established poster's credentials might not be cricket, but that's the internet for you. People in glass-houses and all that.

bluemonday said:
Gaudino said:
bluemonday said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us.

De niiro is is full of shit, like all the the ITKs on here. Just ego-tripping bullshitters.

Check joining date, number of posts.......do I smell rag WUM??

Being non-prolific and new does not make me a rag. I just read too much ITK crap on here and when I read between the lines it screams "attention-seeking bullshit!!", that's all. I suppose disputing a well established poster's credentials might not be cricket, but that's the internet for you. People in glass-houses and all that.
i dont think it has anything to do with post counts.
i just think you're a twat.

Being non-prolific and new does not make me a rag. I just read too much ITK crap on here and when I read between the lines it screams "attention-seeking bullshit!!", that's all. I suppose disputing a well established poster's credentials might not be cricket, but that's the internet for you. People in glass-houses and all that.[/quote]
i just think you're a twat.[/quote]

Fair enough, I couldn't give a rats arse what you think of me. But if you just want to trade insults, I think you're a bull-shitter who posts rumours to elevate your standing on an internet forum, as if you are some kind of City oracle. You clearly have a large and fragile ego.

bluemonday said:
i just think you're a twat.[/quote]

Fair enough, I couldn't give a rats arse what you think of me. But if you just want to trade insults, I think you're a bull-shitter who posts rumours to elevate your standing on an internet forum, as if you are some kind of City oracle. You clearly have a large and fragile ego.[/quote]
i post what i am told, simple.
i dont go starting wars to lift my profile as you do.
i suppose i could just ignore things and not post what i hear but then that would bowing to twats like you.
you never have anything to say unless its insulting, i have pm's complaining about you, i so far see them as a differance of opinions, however the more you post the more i feel the forum could do without scum like you rag or not.
the time you break the bluemoon code of conduct again you are gone.
as for the dispute wether you are a rag i dont care, a twats a twat in any event.
now fuck off before we really fall out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.