De Niro - Big Name Signing

Petetheblu said:
Simon Le Tom said:
citoeast said:
So it is down to you De Niro, you promised us an earth shattering signing, name that player, and deliver that player. Cheer us all up after the Kaka disappointment.

Ha, fuck off, he didn't promise anything....he got 'told' something.

Bill's a top fella n one of the forums top posters - he won't bullshit people, so leave him alone.

To late Simon!!!! We have our pitch forks ready and are making our way down to Bill's carpet shop, where we will be leaving with a LARGE rug over our shoulders!!!! Its no good good crying over it, cause that rug will be 10% polyester 50% wool and 40% human...yes thats right Bill will be shagged!!! oh rubber back to and stain proof to!!

I feel i must jump on this bandwagon.

DOWN WITH BILL!
31457480.jpg

Petetheblu said:
Simon Le Tom said:
citoeast said:
So it is down to you De Niro, you promised us an earth shattering signing, name that player, and deliver that player. Cheer us all up after the Kaka disappointment.

Bill's a top fella n one of the forums top posters - he won't bullshit people, so leave him alone.

To late Simon!!!! We have our pitch forks ready and are making our way down to Bill's carpet shop, where we will be leaving with a LARGE rug over our shoulders!!!! Its no good good crying over it, cause that rug will be 10% polyester 50% wool and 40% human...yes thats right Bill will be shagged!!! oh rubber back to and stain proof to!!

You forget your tablets again Pete?

Simon Le Tom said:
Petetheblu said:
Simon Le Tom said:
citoeast said:

I feel i must jump on this bandwagon.

DOWN WITH BILL!
31457480.jpg

That's the spirit Simon.

I can now announce I have Bill locked up in a garage in Todmorden. He has two options: SPEAK or I will simple open the garage door exposing him to Todmorden where he will be bored to death by a woman breast feeding three small children and mixing a pot of jam with her foot, talking about CND, Lib Dem and the price of lentils!!!!

My feeling is...he WILL talk!!

ps Doe's anyone know the way back to Manchester from Tod?

Todmorden to Manchester..... you'll need one of these.

back%20to%20the%20future.jpeg

Set it for 2009, and be prepared for a shock.. city are going places!!

citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us, the one you said your mate had told you was on the way and you promised to squeeze out of him post Kaka blues.

At the minute we do not have two lists, Adug's Star list and Hughes Proven Premiership list, all we have got is the latter (yes decent signings but not world shattering exciting).

wrong, i said i had no clue wether it was a player at all, my thoughts were maybe a change of manager as i could'nt see a transfer target bigger than kaka.
i have indeed spoke to the guy this morning and among other snippits he did open up a little on the news.

de niro said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us, the one you said your mate had told you was on the way and you promised to squeeze out of him post Kaka blues.

At the minute we do not have two lists, Adug's Star list and Hughes Proven Premiership list, all we have got is the latter (yes decent signings but not world shattering exciting).

wrong, i said i had no clue wether it was a player at all, my thoughts were maybe a change of manager as i could'nt see a transfer target bigger than kaka.
i have indeed spoke to the guy this morning and among other snippits he did open up a little on the news.

And...... Go on then spill the beans!

de niro said:
citoeast said:

How the F*CK did you escape????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.