De Niro - Big Name Signing

dannybcity said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I've heard we're definately going to be signing a few players over the summer. Keep you posted yeah?

Are you sure you can tell us that without putting your sources job at risk?

Portugese winger currently playing in the premier league, Spanish striker also playing in the Premier league and Kaka. 450million for the 3 of them. Also Kit Symons will be back at the club as a coach, Fitzroy Simpson will return as a motivational speaker for big games whilst Stevie Lomas and Nicky Summerbee will coach the youth players on the perils of random erections and huge amounts of grass.

dannybcity said:
I heard David White was returning in some form of a catering postion due to his recent involvement with pies. Can you confirm these rumors?

Between you and me mate the David White thing is a smoke screen, it's actually Paul Stewart and Tony Adcock who are returning to work on the pies, Neil McNab will be the players personal stylist whilst I've heard Whitey will be in charge of showing people to their seats. Oh and the seats will be padded and heated too as of next season.

TheMightyQuinn said:
dannybcity said:
I heard David White was returning in some form of a catering postion due to his recent involvement with pies. Can you confirm these rumors?

Between you and me mate the David White thing is a smoke screen, it's actually Paul Stewart and Tony Adcock who are returning to work on the pies, Neil McNab will be the players personal stylist whilst I've heard Whitey will be in charge of showing people to their seats. Oh and the seats will be padded and heated too as of next season.

Mark Lillis coming in as hair consultant. You heard it here first .... shh.

TheMightyQuinn said:
dannybcity said:

You know nothing. Bernard Matthews is overseeing the catering as part of a fully managed out sourced solution for the catering. Big contract snag at the moment is the amount of sub contractors he wants to use. Roumored Macain (Scottish international) for chips and Aunt Bessie for Mash Potato and savoury good. Ginster in for pasties (sqauad number 69 confirmed) and some bloke named holland for the pies.

bowdonblue said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
dannybcity said:

Mark Lillis coming in as hair consultant. You heard it here first .... shh.

I'm not too sure the continental style of a personal stylist overseeing the hair consultant will work, we're just not use to it in this country. Call me old fashioned but I like to see the stylist in charge of every aspect of the club.

bluemonday said:
De niiro is is full of shit, like all the the ITKs on here. Just ego-tripping bullshitters.

Yep. Either that or it's Deco and Alves in a double-signing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.