De Niro - Big Name Signing

It's a ploy, he's trying to escape.

I've picked up a bus load of pensioners from Tyldesley labour club, on route, they've bin specifically told to talk about bubbles - they'll bore him into submission.

Simon Le Tom said:
It's a ploy, he's trying to escape.

I've picked up a bus load of pensioners from Tyldesley labour club, on route, they've bin specifically told to talk about bubbles - they'll bore him into submission.

Good man Simon, lets see just how hard this Deniro bloke really is....

He'll be singing like a birdy soon.

Petetheblu said:
de niro said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us, the one you said your mate had told you was on the way and you promised to squeeze out of him post Kaka blues.

At the minute we do not have two lists, Adug's Star list and Hughes Proven Premiership list, all we have got is the latter (yes decent signings but not world shattering exciting).

So it is down to you De Niro, you promised us an earth shattering signing, name that player, and deliver that player. Cheer us all up after the Kaka disappointment.
wrong, i said i had no clue wether it was a player at all, my thoughts were maybe a change of manager as i could'nt see a transfer target bigger than kaka.
i have indeed spoke to the guy this morning and among other snippits he did open up a little on the news.

How the F*CK did you escape????

PMSL!

What I dont get are the people who say stuff like 'i know something but I cant tell you', if that's the case why say anything at all? It doesnt seem to be decent behaviour in my opinion. That's not a dig at anyone in particular just an observation I'm making on a number of recent itk/wums

bluemonday said:
citoeast said:
De Niro, where is the Big Name signing you promised us.

De niiro is is full of shit, like all the the ITKs on here. Just ego-tripping bullshitters.

Agreed. Not De Niiro specifically but all the ITK's are full of shit. The biggest being based in the middle east

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.