De Niro - Big Name Signing

If I started a thread now saying I'd heard from a good source some really amazing news I'd expect lots of interest if I then refused to say more I'd expect a fair amount of stick.

[/quote][/quote]
i did'nt start the thread.

He's clearly not going to post the info or he would have done so by now. Everyone take some vallium and chill the fuck out.

de niro said:
If I started a thread now saying I'd heard from a good source some really amazing news I'd expect lots of interest if I then refused to say more I'd expect a fair amount of stick.
[/quote]
i did'nt start the thread.[/quote]

Let's just forget it then shall we?

I can't be arsed arguing.

You obviously know more than us and you have top secret sources and news that you cant share with us but you can let us know you know.

That's fine.

Sorry if I offended you at any point during this thread.

That's all.

TheMightyQuinn said:
de niro said:
i did'nt start the thread.[/quote]

Let's just forget it then shall we?

I can't be arsed arguing.

You obviously know more than us and you have top secret sources and news that you cant share with us but you can let us know you know.

That's fine.

Sorry if I offended you at any point during this thread.

That's all.[/quote]
its not that, he wont bloody tell me the name.he is a brilliant contact but this time he just wont say......yet.

de niro said:
its not that, he wont bloody tell me the name.he is a brilliant contact but this time he just wont say......yet.

Well, that's fair enough. As I said, I wasnt having a go at you individually in this thread I was being more general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.