De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:
Taking into account all that has been going on with De Rossi in Italy, I have a feeling City are going to be doing something again to push for his signature, well I hope so anyway.

The only little problem I can see arising is if Daniele wants to stay to help push Roma for that lucrative Champions League spot, something they might possibly do, although I see Juventus, Napoli and either Inter or Florentina beating them to the positions.

He is hardly playing though, and when he is picked he is benched!

This De Rossi saga is far from over in my opinion.

I said that before..DDR is what we need right now..he will give us the pace we miss this season...him isco and benat(cover for yaya) will do fine by me

Have you watched him play?

He's a destroyer like De Jong with the passing ability of Alonso. He'd come to boss and organise.

He wouldn't come to offer pace. No holding player would.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Give it up.
Off to Paris is he not?

With our board, youth will be a key objective with signings. Resale value and good service. Paging top dollar wages to an ageing player who we could've had last year for a snip was never a likely option. I think he's attainable but we looking elsewhere for sure.

Busquets if Pep comes?<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:55 pm --<br /><br />
ox-blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Give it up.

And who else ain't coming?
Santa.

Tolmie are we looking at Isco at all?

Buy him in jan and loan back till summer ?

Or a transfer in Jan itself?

If not de rossi do we have any targets in midfield, specially a deep lying play maker or enforcer

Surprise, Ac Milan on De Rossi to replace NdJ
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/milan/articoli/94628/sorpresa-milan-assalto-a-de-rossi.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/me ... ossi.shtml</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.