De Rossi (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@tancredipalmeri
Many asking on De Rossi. I can't say he will go to City for sure. But that story is still unwritten, that for sure

Blue Haze said:
It's a shame he didn't come in the summer. Now the poor bastard doesn't even play.

The journos say we won't spend a penny in the winter. Damn.

Er, I think that's assuming we don't sell. If we sell I think will spend similar.

Oh hello...

"Roberto Mancini will consider strengthening Manchester City in January, with the manager discussing potential buys with Txiki Begiristain, the club's director of football. The Italian hinted that Brian Marwood's replacement has the expertise to find the value in the winter transfer window which can be difficult to acquire.

The move is a departure from the club's policy which had been that City would not add in January unless there were a series of injuries to a specific area of Mancini's squad, or the unexpected sale of a key player......"

Taking into account all that has been going on with De Rossi in Italy, I have a feeling City are going to be doing something again to push for his signature, well I hope so anyway.

The only little problem I can see arising is if Daniele wants to stay to help push Roma for that lucrative Champions League spot, something they might possibly do, although I see Juventus, Napoli and either Inter or Florentina beating them to the positions.

He is hardly playing though, and when he is picked he is benched!

This De Rossi saga is far from over in my opinion.

sam-caddick said:
Taking into account all that has been going on with De Rossi in Italy, I have a feeling City are going to be doing something again to push for his signature, well I hope so anyway.

The only little problem I can see arising is if Daniele wants to stay to help push Roma for that lucrative Champions League spot, something they might possibly do, although I see Juventus, Napoli and either Inter or Florentina beating them to the positions.

He is hardly playing though, and when he is picked he is benched!

This De Rossi saga is far from over in my opinion.

I said that before..DDR is what we need right now..he will give us the pace we miss this season...him isco and benat(cover for yaya) will do fine by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.